Actual & Upcoming
- What’s Love Got to Do with It?, Solo photo exhibition Brasserie du Parc, Marie-Joseplein 3, Oostende, January 1 – July 31 2022, every day 9:00-18:00.
- Smoke & Mirrors, Retrospective exhibition with Roel Stels in Galerij Artisjok, Antwerpsestraat 62-64, Lier, 9 juli – 4 september 2022, Friday-Sunday 14:00-18:00.
- [Sandwiched] I, Solo exhibition, Nieuwe Gaanderijen Oostende, August 10 – September 25 2022 (in collaboration with the City of Ostend, Department of Leisure and Culture).
- [Sandwiched], Solo exhibition, C.A.S., Frans Musinstraat 19 Oostende, August 10 – September 25 2022, Saturday – Sunday 14:00 – 18:00.
A selection of past exhibitions
- The Bride Unveiled, Brasserie du Parc, Oostende, September – December 2021.
- Ouvertures, solo exhibition, Flooat, Aalter, November 2021.
- Post-Corona Meetibition Galerie Jos Depypere, Kuurne, June 2020.
- Post-Corona Meetibition Quattro Benelux, Hoegaarden, June 2020.
- Post-Corona Meetibition De Groene Hond, Mechelen, June 2020.
- In Bluebeard’s Castle. Solo exhibition at De Groene Hond, Mechelen. October-December 2019.
- Revelations. Factory60 Brussels, November 2018 – January 2019.
- Autopia. Automats for a New World (Bart Ramakers & Companen). Wilford X Temse, September – December 2018.
- Metamorphoses. De Borght Mechelen. April – October 2018.
- Autopia. Automats for a New World (in collaboration with Ben Stimulé). Melkerij van Altenaken Hoegaarden. May – June 2018.
- Creation of Automat for a New World n° 10 (in collaboration with Ben Stimulé and Roel Simons). Bereklauw Herent, Kunstroute-Leuven. April – May 2018.
- Book presentation Revelations. Valverde Art Gallery Paris. April 2018.
- Untitled solo exhibition, Triamant Sint-Maria-Oudenhove October – December 2017.
- The Anatomy of Beauty, Galerie Emilie Dujat Brussels, November – December 2017.
- A Divine Comedy, Schipperskapel Brugge, October – November 2016.
- Bart Ramakers’ Magical History Tour, NF Art Gallery Knokke, August – October 2016.
- In Bluebeard’s Castle, Hof ter Linden Edegem, August 2015 – January 2016.
- Adamant Amazones, Snoecks Gallery Brussels, December 2015.
- Bart Ramakers, Nouveau Barclay’s Club Monaco, November – December 2015.
- Once upon a teardrop, Het Atelier Aarschot, October – December 2015.
- Trouble in Paradise, Hoste Art Residence Brugge, July – August 2015
- Strangers in the Night, hotel Le Berger Brussels, October – November 2014
- De Apotheose van Flore, De Notelaer Hingene (Bornem), April – October 2014.
- Amor Aeternus, Galerie Emilie Dujat Brussels, February 2014.
- Tres Rouge, in Tres Leuven, April – June 2013.
- Bart Ramakers, ‘t Rood Huys Leuven, April – June 2013.
- Trinities, Sint-Michielskerk Leuven, October 2012.
- Weg van Woorden, Leuven, April – May 2009.
- William Sweetlove – Bart Ramakers, Scream of the Butterfly, Galerie Papillon, Oostende, April – May 2021.
- Carte Blanche William Sweetlove – Bart Ramakers in Parc Fénélon, Musée Matisse Le Cateau-Cambrésis, May 2019 – March 2020.
- Flora and the Water Warriors, Bart Ramakers – William Sweetlove, De Notelaer Hingene. June – October 2019
- Exposition Giampaolo Amoruso & Bart Ramakers, Galerie Jos Depypere Kuurne, October – November 2018
- Bart Ramakers & Dany Tulkens, Atelier Franck Michel Nice (Quartier des Antiquaires), June – July 2016.
- Bart Ramakers & Dany Tulkens, Sander Bimmel, ‘s Hertogenbosch (NL), March – May 2015.
- The Naked Truth, Bart Ramakers – Dany Tulkens, CC De Markthallen Herk-de-Stad, September – October 2014.
- Bart Ramakers – Dany Tulkens, Kasteel de Spoelberch, Lovenjoel, September – October 2011.
- Strange Days have found Us, group exhibition , Galerie Papillon Oostende, April – June 2022
- Hallelujah! International group exhibition by Bart Ramakers and friends, Triamant Gerkenberg Bree, June – December 2021.
- Anamour, winter exhibition with new works from Bart Ramakers, Frédéric Fontenoy and Rob Vanoudenhoven, Galerie Jos Depypere, November – December 5th 2021.
- The Flesh and the Spirit, Photo Exhibition with Frédéric Fontenoy and Paul Zhen, Artisjok Lier, July – August 2021.
- Beyond the Bushes 3, online exhibition of 69 erotic artworks selected by Emilie Dujat and Jonathan Kügel, Art Sablon, 2021.
- Nipples Allowed. Galerie TON Rucphen (NL), November to December , 2020
- Anastasia: exhibition William Sweetlove – Roel Stels – Bart Ramakers, Galerij Artisjok in the Museum Timmermans-Opsomer Lier, July – August 2020.
- Beyond the Bushes, Galerie ArtSablon Bruxelles, February – March 2020.
- Sweet Seventy, in honor of William Sweetlove, CAS Oostende, September 2019.
- Festival d’art contemporain Namur, Citadelle de Namur, June – July 2019
- Small History, group foto exhibition during the FO.TO parcours organised by the Ettore Fico museum of Turin. K-Spaces Turin, Italy, May – June 2019.
- Stormloop. Group exhibition in Art Center Hugo Voeten Herentals, May 2019,
- Black Satin, PAK Oostende, March 2019.
- Erotica, Art Sablon Bruxelles February – March 2019
- Frozen, Galerie Ton Rucphen, The Netherlands, January – February 2019.
- Weil ich ein Mädchen bin, internationale jubileumtentoonstelling Odapark Venray (NL), June – November 2018.
- The Store, K-Spaces Turin, Italy. July – September 2018.
- The Beauty of the Beast. Kasteel d’Ursel, Hingene, May – October 2017.
- Voluptés, Galerie Emilie Dujat Bruxelles, September – October 2016.
- Staging & Revelation, Art Galery AFK Lisbon, April – May 2016.
- Normal Magazine, Galérie le Ballon Rouge Paris, April – May 2016
- Opening exhibition Het Atelier Aarschot, July – September 2015.
- Leopold 22 Art Gallery Knokke, August – September 2015.
- Sweet 18, Kasteel d’Ursel, Hingene, May – July 2015.
- One big Family, Landcommanderie Alden-Biesen, February – April and July – August 2015.
- Antichambre des Merveilles, Cabinet de Curiosités, Galerie Art Ligue Paris, April 2015.
- Open des Artistes, Galerie l’Entrepôt, Monaco, February – March 2015.
- Contemporary Photography, Galerie Hubert Konrad Paris, December 2014 -February 2015.
- Leopold 22 Gallery, Antwerp, December – December 2014.
- SubLUMINAL, Kasteel Le Paige, Herentals, November – December 2014.
- Gallery 3000Knokke, July – September 2014.
- L’Homme, Nus au soleil, Pleine Lune, Galérie Emilie Dujat Brussels April – October 2013.
- Eurantica Brussels 2020 (cancelled due to Covid-19)
- Art’Up Lille 2020 (postponed due to Covid-19)
- Art’Up Lille 2019
- Fotofever Paris 2018
- Belgian Art and Design Gent 2018
- Antica Namur 2017
- Fotofever Paris 2017
- Brussels Fine Art Fair 2017
- Eurantica Mechelen 2017
- Art Monaco 2015
- Art Fair Hong Kong 2015
- Fotofever Paris 2014 (with Frédéric Fontenoy and Stéphane Gizart)
- Gemluc Art Monaco 2014-2019
- B•Art, Flanders Expo, Art Gent 2013 (with Dany Tulkens)
- Fotofever Brussels 2013
Works in private collections
Austria, Belgium, Dubai, France, Germany, Italy, Luxemburg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, UK
Works permanently on display
- De Notelaer, Hingene-Bornem
- Triamant Aunove
- Triamant Bree
- Martin’s Hotel Louvain-la-Neuve
- Quattro Benelux, Altenaken 11, Hoegaarden
- Odapark Venray, Merseloseweg 117, Venray, Netherlands
- Brasserie du Parc, Oostende
- Brouwerij Sint-Bernardus, Watou
Find the extensive list here.